- Develop the Academy in to a univesity recogonized international research center in indology, cultural studies, linguistics, history and heritage.
- Promote research and publication on literature, history, culture, art and religion.
- Protect and preserve the literary, cultural and spiritual heritage with a focus on Arnos Padiri and Jesuit heritage.
- Organize courses, classes, seminars, workshops and exhibitions for the protection and promotion of literary, cultural and historical heritages.
- Prepare avenues for creative dialogue and interaction with social, literary and cultural associations and persons.
- Contribute to the growth of a culture which accepts, respects and promotes plurality and diversity.
Administration Patron: Fr. (Dr.) M.K. George S.J. (Provincial, Kerala Jesuit Province)
Director: Fr. (Dr.) George Joseph Thenadikulam S.J.
Research Director: Fr. (Dr.) Sunny Jose Puthenpurayil S.J.
Office Secretary: Mrs. Gopika
- Fr. Paul Kari S.J.
- Dr. (Sr.) Deepa
- Mr. John Kalliyath
- Prof. M.D. Jose
- Mr. Antony Puthur
- Prof. John Thomas
Arnos Padiri Trust Arnos Padiri Academy is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
The register no. is 125/2017. The following are the office bearers.
President : Fr. (Dr.) M.K. George S.J. (Provincial, Kerala Jesuit Province)
Director & Secretary: Fr. (Dr.) George Joseph Thenadikulam S.J.
Treasurer: Fr. (Dr.) Sunny Jose Puthenpurayil S.J.
Members: Fr. Roy M. Thottathil, Fr. (Dr.) Binoy Jacob S.J., Fr. (Dr.) Dasappan Vattathil, S.J., Fr. Peter Mulluparambil S.J.
- Arnos Padiri Academy
Arnos Nagar, Velur P.O
Thrissur - 680601, Kerala, India
- a[email protected]
- 04855 286888